Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

best price on Neumann caps?

(1/4) > >>

Tim:
Just wondering if anyone has leads on some good places to pick up Neumann caps? Anybody got any connections?

Looks like the prices in Germany have goen up a bit lately, $625/piece for ak40's and ak43's. I was thinking they were under a grand not too long ago but I could be wrong.

thanks for the help guys!

schoeps t00bes:
ahhh....the bug strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!   ;)
dave

jpschust:
Neumann went through a price increase as of Jan 31, 2003.  The cheapest place for me has always been Masterpiece A/V which is now part of Dale Pro Audio.  Give Dan or Jamie or Aaron a call at 888-462-7828.

Jonny

jlykos:
I don't know if this applies to Neumann, but the cheapest price on Gefell parts is always through the distributor.  I used to go through GPrime in New York, now I am going to start going through Gotham Audio in Canada.  Try the Canadian distributor for Neumann; the contact information should be available on their website.  The Canadian dollar is even weaker than the U.S. one right now so you may save some more money that way.

JAH:
don't forget there will be an import tax....there was on my Paradigms.  But you could still save some $$
peace
jah

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version