Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Zoom F1 recorder

<< < (2/12) > >>

Fatah Ruark (aka MIKE B):
I checked this out at B+H the other day. Construction seemed a little weak (but since it's mostly plastic maybe it won't set of metal detectors).

And the salesperson said you can only record in mono...but I guess this might be handy for super stealth where mono is better than nothing.

I forgot to ask, but it did look like you could remove the "belt clips" so it would probably be easier to slide into a pocket then.

heathen:

--- Quote from: Fatah Ruark (aka MIKE B) on February 11, 2018, 08:25:35 PM ---And the salesperson said you can only record in mono

--- End quote ---

Based on the (now deleted) other thread I think this is incorrect.

heathen:

--- Quote from: obsidian on February 11, 2018, 08:09:33 PM --- If anyone needs any info or has questions, please feel free to PM me anytime.

--- End quote ---
If you could repost some of the info and pictures in this thread that would be great...if nothing else it could be a great resource for anyone considering this deck.  First-hand experience is very valuable!

obsidian:

--- Quote from: heathen on February 11, 2018, 08:33:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: obsidian on February 11, 2018, 08:09:33 PM --- If anyone needs any info or has questions, please feel free to PM me anytime.

--- End quote ---
If you could repost some of the info and pictures in this thread that would be great...if nothing else it could be a great resource for anyone considering this deck.  First-hand experience is very valuable!

--- End quote ---

Sure thing.

http://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=185390

Sebastian:

--- Quote from: obsidian on February 11, 2018, 08:09:33 PM ---Sadly, I deleted the thread. I put a lot of information and pictures in the post and was trying to help people make a sound buying decision, but it was becoming overwhelmed with non-related and inaccurate guesses by one poster who then decided to make comments about "Americans". I don't support hatred and negative behavior so I deleted the thread. Sorry. If anyone needs any info or has questions, please feel free to PM me anytime.

--- End quote ---

Sadly, that is a lie. Usually I try not to feed the trolls, but I feel that I need to rectify some of these accusations you made.

Those "guesses" by me and other people were merely questions which you chose to dispose as "false claims". When comparing sizes of different recorders, you chose to ignore the F1's thickness in order to make it appear smaller than it is. When this was pointed out to you, you took your ball and went home.

The comment about "Americans" made by me was a tease about imperial units of measurement. While customary in the US, no one outside of the US understands those and I made a joke about that. Never was there any "hatred" involved. In fact, I love your country (except for the imperial system)! ;-)

Please stop behaving like an 8 year old. And thanks for the pictures and the info you provided.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version