Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: windows vista and flac icons???  (Read 1432 times)

Offline KLowe

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • CrossFit....check you ego at the door
windows vista and flac icons???
« on: September 11, 2007, 11:21:02 PM »

So, on my old computer, I had it so that FLAC files had the official FLAC logo, but would play in Winamp when you clicked on them. Now, they still play in Winamp, but the also have the Winamp logo. I can't remember how to associate FLAC files with a different logo... Anyone able to help me? THANKS!

^^^^
(i stole that from the xp thread b/c i'm having the exact same problem with vista.)

anyone?
I actually work for a living with music, instead of you jerk offs who wish they did.

bwaaaahahahahahaha.... that is awesome!

spreadheadtom

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: windows vista and flac icons???
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 05:00:30 PM »

So, on my old computer, I had it so that FLAC files had the official FLAC logo, but would play in Winamp when you clicked on them. Now, they still play in Winamp, but the also have the Winamp logo. I can't remember how to associate FLAC files with a different logo... Anyone able to help me? THANKS!

^^^^
(i stole that from the xp thread b/c i'm having the exact same problem with vista.)

anyone?

flac frontend or TLH?

Offline Gordon

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • my list
Re: windows vista and flac icons???
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 02:01:26 AM »
don't run vista buy in xp inside a folder go to tools > folder options > file type.  find the file type and you can change the file associations.   I would hope it's the same or similar with vista.
Microtech Gefell M20 or M21 > Nbob actives > Naiant PFA > Sound Devices MixPre-6 II @ 32/48

https://archive.org/details/fav-gordonlw

https://archive.org/details/teamdirtysouth

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com