Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Uploading help  (Read 1388 times)

Offline discopanic1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Uploading help
« on: November 30, 2005, 03:30:04 AM »
Hello all!  I have downloaded the Azureus program about a month ago and have done downloading only, but now I am ready to do some sharing.  I have clicked on the Add Tornent under the file menu.  I've uploaded the whole show under the name of files daybreakdown2005-02-18.mk4.shnf  What comes next? 

Thanks,

JMC

Offline Ed.

• your popsicle's melting
  • Needs to get out more...
  • FJ Baby!
Re: Uploading help
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 03:37:13 AM »
when you make a torrent, make sure to put in the tracker addy you want to upload it on.  from there just upload the torrent file to the tracker, sometimes you'll have to redownload the torrent file from their site, it'll check the data, and you should then be seeding.

if you're uploading to etree, they have directions on what to do under the "upload" menu.  i bet those will help you out with more detail.

Because nothing says "I have lots of money and am sort of confused as to how to spend it" like Bose.

Offline discopanic1

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2005, 01:55:41 PM »
I've created the file daybreakdown2005-02-18.shnf using torrent spy, next I went to General and clicked on the red check.  The files where all checked out as okay.  When I first created, I was supposed to add a download link, but I put only http://tracker.etree.org:6969/announce and this is wrong.  I am stuck at this point.  Any help furthur would be great.

Thanks,

JMC

Mk4/CMC6 -> V3 -> M1
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 01:57:12 PM by discopanic1 »

Offline discopanic1

• Taperssection Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 11:21:22 PM »
I finally figured it out using Azureus.  Nice program and easier to use than the rest of the bittorrent.  Thanks for any help put out there folks.

I go to http://bt.etree.org/ and start, I upload a torrent using Azureus.  I then go to the upload spot and fill in from there at the etree link.  I'm seeding 4 shows at the moment so it works.  I hope this can help.

JMC 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 11:24:27 PM by discopanic1 »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com