Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Eco-Charge BP-50  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Rob D.

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Needs to get out more...
Eco-Charge BP-50
« on: August 11, 2004, 06:35:45 PM »
My apologies if its been covered already, but it seems Eco-Charge doesn't carry the dual input 6-volt battery anymore. Only the dual 12v or 12v/6v or 12v/7.5v. WTF? I was going to spend the $80.00 on another 6v (already have the charger) but they no longer sell just 6v batteries and chargers. I'll put a ISO in the Yardsale forum.

Offline hzgone

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Eco-Charge BP-50
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 12:42:53 AM »
i can build you a 6v if you want pm me if you want one, also what are you using it for i have a couple that i could get rid of.  if you want an eco charge i have a couple those i might be able to sell you
http://db.etree.org/hzgone
http://dead.no-ip.info

AKG 391's>MiAGi-II Silver Cables>V3>VX Pocket V2>Fujitsu 2110

on hiatus, semi retired, injured reserve, got hitched, had 2 kids, broke as hell, & my life is over patcher stage of life...

jpschust

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 12:48:08 PM »
My apologies if its been covered already, but it seems Eco-Charge doesn't carry the dual input 6-volt battery anymore. Only the dual 12v or 12v/6v or 12v/7.5v. WTF? I was going to spend the $80.00 on another 6v (already have the charger) but they no longer sell just 6v batteries and chargers. I'll put a ISO in the Yardsale forum.

i dont get why you are upset.  so you build a y cable if you want 2 outs.  no big deal.  additionally you get a battery meter which to me is a huge deal

Offline Rob D.

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 01:14:47 PM »

i dont get why you are upset.  so you build a y cable if you want 2 outs.  no big deal.  additionally you get a battery meter which to me is a huge deal

Upset  ??? A battery meter is not worth $100 (the difference in price of a BP-50 and the eco-charge 12volt car battery)
Thanks for help hzgone, I'm PM'ing you right now.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.058 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com