Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Roll-Off Settings Issue  (Read 1407 times)

Offline eric51078

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Roll-Off Settings Issue
« on: April 19, 2008, 08:18:12 AM »
I have the SP-SPSB-10 and for some reason my settings inside got changed and I havent opened the box in forever and I am not sure if I have it set to 160HZ or not...not to sound stupid but when I open the battery box and it says "Off" at the top should the rocker be pushed down at the top or down at the bottom. I appreciate all the help. So stupid of me to ask the day before a show.

Offline Dede2002

• Taperssection All-Star
Re: Roll-Off Settings Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 11:40:48 AM »
I have the SP-SPSB-10 and for some reason my settings inside got changed and I havent opened the box in forever and I am not sure if I have it set to 160HZ or not...not to sound stupid but when I open the battery box and it says "Off" at the top should the rocker be pushed down at the top or down at the bottom. I appreciate all the help. So stupid of me to ask the day before a show.

Not familiar with this particular model. Sound Pro site do not provide any info regarding the roll-off feature. Is there any other switchs besides the "Off" that you've already found? Hard to help you without knowing that. Please open the thing up and let me know. Or you can always call Chris at Sound Pros. ;)
Mics..........................SP-CMC-8, HLSC-1 and HLSO-MICRO
BB and Preamps........MM Micro bb / MM Custom Elite bb / Church 9100

Recorders...................Tascam DR-100MKIII, Marantz PMD 620 MKII, Edirol R-09

Offline red

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 02:56:02 PM »

Offline eric51078

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 08:42:48 AM »
Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com