Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

PowerEx Batteries!!

(1/3) > >>

blu666z:
http://www.nimhbattery.com/mh-c204f-4aa220dc.htm

I would recommend these batteries to ANYONE who needs some great rechargables.  I had been running Rat Shack 1800mAh until I got these.  As soon as I put the Rat Shacks in the D7, the meter would almost instantly drop from 4 bars(full) to 3.  I taped 2 shows, 3 hours,  at Bumbershoot this weekend with these new batteries before it ever dropped the first bar.  Ended up doing 3 shows on the same set and they still had plenty of juice left.  I only cycled them twice before using them the first time.  They are only supposed to get better.

-Kevin

Brian Skalinder:
Similar great experience with the PowerEx AAs here, too - I've used 1800, 2000, and 2200 mAH...all are great!

zhianosatch:
I need to get a new AA and 9v charger setup. I'm inspired. ;)

blu666z:
9v may be my next investment.  Only use one and it goes forever anyway, no sure if it would be worth it or not.

-Kevin

Styx Cover Band:

--- Quote from: Brian Skalinder on September 04, 2003, 02:24:44 PM ---Similar great experience with the PowerEx AAs here, too - I've used 1800, 2000, and 2200 mAH...all are great!

--- End quote ---

I hope I don't sound stupid, but what's the difference between the 1800, 2000 and 2200?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version