Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Archive Cleanup & Broken Links-Please Read  (Read 11906 times)

Offline dmonterisi

• Taper Emeritus
  • Site Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Stomach Full of Regret
Archive Cleanup & Broken Links-Please Read
« on: February 10, 2005, 11:06:18 AM »
Due to the relocation of the server, many of the redirection links (links to other ts.com threads) contained in the archive are broken.  to use the links, do not click on them, do the following:

copy the link
paste it into your browser address bar
delete "yabbse/" after www.taperssection.com
hit enter

the link should then work.  we will work out the problems with the broken links shortly.  thanks.

EDIT: I've now cleaned up all the links that I could find in the archive section that link to other ts.com threads.  i didn't check them all to make sure they are still valid, but they should work.  If you have any problems with broken links, please post a link to the thread in this thread and I'll try to fix them.  this includes external links.  if you come across broken external links, post it here and I'll see if i can track down an alternate source for the information.  I did notice a few missing pictures and stuff and will try to fix those as well.  thanks for your help and understanding!

Another EDIT: I also deleted all the ts.com redirection links for crap that was improperly posted in the archive section to reduce clutter.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 11:53:44 AM by dmonterisi »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com