Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Olympus LS-10 (with built in mics) live concert results  (Read 1866 times)

Offline bandsthatjam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Olympus LS-10 (with built in mics) live concert results
« on: May 20, 2008, 11:53:48 AM »
I taped a band called O'death this past Sunday in Buffalo. I actually went to the show trying to get a soundboard recording but the board was old and didn't have an XLR output. I had my tripod from my video camera with me so I setup LS-10 on the tripod about 6 feet off the ground (my tripod wouldnl't go higher.)

It's a small club I was impressed with how little crowd chatter the show picked up. Feedback/comments are welcome.

Here is the audio from the concert. It looks like some of the lossy files are still being derived from the flacs. http://www.archive.org/details/odeath2008-05-18.aud.olympus.ls-10.flac16

Offline melbourne83

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Re: Olympus LS-10 (with built in mics) live concert results
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 03:05:43 PM »
Hey the result is pretty cool :)

I was just about to ask if the built-in mics of the LS-10 are sufficient for getting started in taping live shows. I just bought a LS-10 and I'm waiting for it to arrive next week. I'm a complete newbe to taping and hope the LS-10 will do for the beginning without additional equipment. Planning to do some stealth recordings...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.05 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com