Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Oade m148 Owners...Help Needed  (Read 2612 times)

stevetoney

• Trade Count: (0)
Oade m148 Owners...Help Needed
« on: January 16, 2014, 10:28:45 AM »
I have an 18V m118.  Awhile back I did a project where I put it into a smaller case.  Before I took it apart, I used reverse osmosis to make a schematic.  Literally, the dog ate the drawing I made...I hope it tasted good.  So, now I want to put the unit back into the original box but I'm not sure how to wire it up.  I could send it to Doug, and I might just do that, but to be 100% honest, I don't want to pay him a couple hundred or whatever just to make 15 or so solder connections.  The m148 is the same as the m118, except for the number of batteries and perhaps the voltage rating of the components on the board, so I think that the basic wiring scheme should be the same for both the m118 and the m148.

Would anyone that owns an m148 be able to help me out?  I'm looking for any one of the following...

1) If you have a schematic, can I get a copy?

2) Could you take the lid off yours and snap a million closeup pics from all different angles and clearly showing the routing of all of the wires so I can figure out the wiring/routing from the pics you take?

3) Could you send me your m148 for a couple of days (completely at my expense) and I'll figure everything out on my own and turn it right around and send it back to you?

I'd REALLY appreciate any help anyone could provide.

TIA.

markrsmith

Re: Oade m148 Owners...Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 10:48:23 AM »
No help with the wiring.  Why are you putting it back now?  Anyway, good luck...

stevetoney

Re: Oade m148 Owners...Help Needed
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 12:06:19 PM »
No help with the wiring.  Why are you putting it back now?  Anyway, good luck...

Cause I didn't quite get it right with the mod I did, so I'm trying to trace the bread crumbs backwards.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 12:08:58 PM by tonedeaf »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.073 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com