Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: A Project for A Willing Soul...PLEASE READ  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Patrick

• Evil Urges, Baby.
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
A Project for A Willing Soul...PLEASE READ
« on: May 13, 2004, 02:18:34 PM »
I stealthed a Count Basie show this past March, using a mini disc player.  I had to stealth it becasue they had a strict policy.

As a result of the situation, and also the mediocre recording medium, I got a horrible horrible sound.  

"No problem!," I said, as I ripped the almost inaudible 2 set show to my computer.  "I'll just have to tinker with it!"

Well, I have been tinkering for months now.  I have been extremely unsuccessful, probably because of my inexperience with computer audio.  I just can't get the tracks split with CD Wave, and the levels boosted without aquiring a sick amount of hum.

That having been said, I need some whiz bang audio aficianado to help me out.  I'll send someone two Cd's with a (1) really bad audio track on each, and some lineage.

What I need someone to do is to help me get this thing to a listenable quality.  I will give whoever this is some $money if necessary, and an infinite number of +Ts.  

If anyone is willing to help me out, PLEASE let me know.  I would appreciate it so much.  

Thanks alot!

-Patrick Moore
direwolf207@hotmail.com
Monitor Engineer: Band of Horses, Cage the Elephant, Bruce Hornsby, The Head and the Heart, Josh Ritter

Live Music Archive Bookmarks

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.063 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com