Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: iTunes crashes.....  (Read 1356 times)

Offline joekar

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection All-Star
iTunes crashes.....
« on: July 26, 2006, 11:41:18 PM »
OK....I'm just sitting here minding my own business and BAM itunes crashes......it enjoys doing that once a day at least......I restart the program and now I only have 70 gigs of tunes.........I use to have over 400 gigs organized thru itunes on various drives......This is the fourth time it has done this in the last two years.....My bug collection is now scattered all over the place...It's all there..just not associated with itunes....Looks like it's time for some summer cleaning......Burn every thing off and wipe clean the drives and start fresh......Ya really got to love modern technology...........sometimes... :P .....I better go order more discs.......

Peace,
jk
Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Offline Gordon

• Trade Count: (22)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • my list
Re: iTunes crashes.....
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 02:28:21 AM »
why the hell would you need to burn everything off??  it's there on your harddrive's.  itunes sucks ass imo.  if you only want it as a media player check out the newest version of foobar.
Microtech Gefell M20 or M21 > Nbob actives > Naiant PFA > Sound Devices MixPre-6 II @ 32/48

https://archive.org/details/fav-gordonlw

https://archive.org/details/teamdirtysouth

Offline joekar

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Re: iTunes crashes.....
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 05:01:54 AM »
why the hell would you need to burn everything off??  it's there on your harddrive's.  itunes sucks ass imo.  if you only want it as a media player check out the newest version of foobar.

Just making things neat....I have alot of tracks with no information accept for Band and song........mostly live stuff.....without the date and venue info its tough to match it up......I just dumped the compilation and unknown...and cleaned up over 60 gigs......I was running out of room anyway......and I had a bunch that was not yet burned to disc.......(storage issues)...everything that was dumped was  stored on other hard drives .........iTunes is/was linked to three different drives....just the files were linked...so the links are just broken..............plus I'm really bored and nothing else to do........I just soldered together some new speaker cables for fun.....
Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com