Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: few questions...  (Read 4580 times)

Offline grider

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • always give more than you take
Re: few questions...
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 11:04:00 AM »
buy the used DPA 4061 mics and DPA mma6000 matching preamp, now for sale in the yardsale, for its size and quality its the best option for quality stealth tapes and a friend of mine who owns this rig (which I now borrow since I sold my own identical rig) also runs it open on an AKG T-bar, of which there is also a used one for sale in the yard sale, and never look back

Offline kidrocklive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • If it's real, You'll feel it!
    • My Trade List
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 08:05:48 AM »
The CSB are good mics.  Get them fixed.  The batterbox that camewith them is made for those mics.  It is a good batbox.  Get a HiMD so you can go line-in for loud shows and mic-in for queit shows.  Or get a IRiverH120 and run line in all the time.  This will be a great start for you. 

I take it the HiMD is better because it has mic in and line in so you can do either or where as the IRiver only has line in.

Offline kidrocklive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
  • If it's real, You'll feel it!
    • My Trade List
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 08:08:50 AM »
i know you have said that you're worried about setting the alarms off (metal detectors) but here's a trick.

Once you have been wanded and they ask you what is in your pants, just lean real close and tell them " It's Pierced....."

you'll be send on your way easy enough.

they never do anything after you say that, even if it doesn't look like you'd be the "type" of person to have one? idk I always seem to make this out to be a big drawn out deal but I guess it's just my nerves. When I sneeked anything in I always just put it at my belt line and  pulled my belt tight. I never have been padded down or wanded yet though so i'm sure it's not fool proof.

That's kind why I wanted to get a complete set up that I knew woudn't go setting off the wands so that I could just stick it down my pants and go lol. I don't think it would be easy to catch it on a pat down, unless i'm wrong lol. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 08:20:01 AM by kidrocklive »

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.063 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com