Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: RS RC Car battery question...  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Swampy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • You Worthless Swampy Fool
RS RC Car battery question...
« on: June 05, 2005, 11:48:20 PM »
So... My...errr, friend, ya, thats it, my friend ;) got a 9vt rc car battery to power his hosa box and after charging it realized that the battery was NICD, while he had been charging it with the charger set on NIMH... Did he break the battery or do you think the charger would have some kind of built in protection against this kind of thing? I'd apriciate any insite you could give into this, THANKS!

radioboy1977

Re: RS RC Car battery question...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 12:26:27 AM »
so that's why i drove out of my way to pick up heath's D7 for you on saturday ::) ;)

Offline heath

• Laugh it up, Fuzzball...
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • I'm score!!!!!!
    • The Upstream Mend
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 07:57:09 AM »
"Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless."

[/yoda]
And the Sultans... yeah the Sultans play creole

The Upstream Mend

Offline Swampy

• You Worthless Swampy Fool
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 09:19:12 AM »
so that's why i drove out of my way to pick up heath's D7 for you on saturday ::) ;)
Well last night as I was cleaning up my room I realized that the charger was on NiMH. Im not sure if I actually charged it like that or if the switch got flipped, Ill have to do some further investigating...

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.07 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com