Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: toshiba 4960 troubles  (Read 1578 times)

Offline Ed.

• your popsicle's melting
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • FJ Baby!
toshiba 4960 troubles
« on: March 04, 2005, 08:25:38 AM »
i recently bought a 4960 and it worked great for the last couple of months, only now i'm having some troubles.  i bought it used, but i know that has nothing to do with it cuz i bought it from someone on this board, and i trust them.  I'm thinking the problem is with the power.  When I turn it on now, the display flashes from dim to bright and when i eject the tray, its really jerky, like it'll come out a little bit and then pause, come out a little bit more, pause, until it comes out.  when i put a dvd in it, it'll do the same thing when the tray closes and it takes forever for the dvd to load, however, it won't play.

I'm guessing that somehow the unit isn't getting a constant stream of power.  any ideas?  the problem started happening when i was at work, and my roommates discovered it.  however, i don't know if they're telling me the whole truth or not, for all i know, they could have been messing with it.

any ideas?

Because nothing says "I have lots of money and am sort of confused as to how to spend it" like Bose.

Offline Ed.

• your popsicle's melting
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • FJ Baby!
Re: toshiba 4960 troubles
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2005, 08:46:24 AM »
scratch that, i have no idea what i just did, but i fixed it.

Because nothing says "I have lots of money and am sort of confused as to how to spend it" like Bose.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.058 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com