Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Mic for loud rock shows  (Read 13692 times)

Offline Mr.Scully

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
    • Queen Concerts
Re: Mic for loud rock shows
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 01:37:09 PM »
adrianf74 - being in the photo pit (as the "official photographer" of the show) in a small club (700 people) meant I had no choice :) Of course, if I decide to record anything properly, I will pick a much better position.

Anyway, back to my original question - if I don't use the bass roll off (which I usually don't), it means the battery box from SP is absolutely equal to the battery box from Chris Church? It's just that I happen to have both so I wonder if there's any difference or if both have exactly the same purpose and effect on the recording itself :-)

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: Mic for loud rock shows
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 02:27:31 PM »
adrianf74 - being in the photo pit (as the "official photographer" of the show) in a small club (700 people) meant I had no choice :) Of course, if I decide to record anything properly, I will pick a much better position.

Anyway, back to my original question - if I don't use the bass roll off (which I usually don't), it means the battery box from SP is absolutely equal to the battery box from Chris Church? It's just that I happen to have both so I wonder if there's any difference or if both have exactly the same purpose and effect on the recording itself :-)
If it uses coin cells I would not use the battery box. Coin cells are very unreliable if both use a standard 9v battery I would suspect outside of the higher quality parts there would be very little difference. Hope that answers the question.
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com