Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

Church Audio UBB Issue

<< < (10/10)

AbbyTaper:
Does Chris still use the "I had the flu" excuse?

nassau73:
I had a UBB for a few years. Here on Maui, only got to use it for maybe 8 shows or so. After awhile, channels started dropping out intermittently even with a fresh battery. Gave up on the UBB and went with the Sound Pro's small 9v bbox. Have only had a chance to use it a few times, but I'm much more confident that I'll get a decent recording unless it's something I screwed up.

nulldogmas:
I've been using the same UBB for at least 10 years and it's never caused me any problems. I would happily buy another one if I had any faith that Chris would actually ship it to me.

one8ung:

--- Quote from: nassau73 on March 06, 2024, 09:51:22 PM ---I had a UBB for a few years. Here on Maui, only got to use it for maybe 8 shows or so. After awhile, channels started dropping out intermittently even with a fresh battery. Gave up on the UBB and went with the Sound Pro's small 9v bbox. Have only had a chance to use it a few times, but I'm much more confident that I'll get a decent recording unless it's something I screwed up.

--- End quote ---

Which version of the Sound Pro's small 9v bbox are you talking about?

unidentified:

--- Quote from: nulldogmas on March 06, 2024, 10:07:50 PM ---I've been using the same UBB for at least 10 years and it's never caused me any problems. I would happily buy another one if I had any faith that Chris would actually ship it to me.

--- End quote ---

Same here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version