Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

streaming experts needed

(1/1)

nulldogmas:
There's some talk of musicians who've had shows canceled and need to find a way to earn money doing some kind of subscription livestreaming service. Anyone here with livestreaming experience who could help consult on this if needed?

taper420:
Absolutely. I have over 10 years experience video and audio streaming. My email is taper420 AT gmail.

nulldogmas:

--- Quote from: taper420 on March 12, 2020, 02:49:20 PM ---Absolutely. I have over 10 years experience video and audio streaming. My email is taper420 AT gmail.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, will email!

kindms:
dave peck @mkdevo is a long time taper and he does a lot of the stuff for dopapod and festivals etc.

super friendly guy and sometimes on this site. I know he would be glad to answer questions or help ya out

nulldogmas:

--- Quote from: kindms on March 14, 2020, 07:40:12 AM ---dave peck @mkdevo is a long time taper and he does a lot of the stuff for dopapod and festivals etc.

super friendly guy and sometimes on this site. I know he would be glad to answer questions or help ya out

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version