Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: 24bit dowloads  (Read 1688 times)

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
24bit dowloads
« on: September 20, 2004, 11:09:20 PM »
got 3 shows I did in 24/96 in FLAC up on the www.rochestergroove.com server, click on the krisypytunes link. Blues Traveler with my mk41's along with the Sun Ra Arkestra and Railroad Earth with the TL's. I know a lot of people ask for 24bit samples....good speeds on this server also.
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

My Current Rig:2004 Subaru WRX STI, Stage 3, 360hp, 380lb-ft

Offline JasonSobel

• Trade Count: (8)
    • My show list
Re: 24bit dowloads
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 10:27:16 PM »
thanks for posting those.  the Railroad Earth sounds real nice...  here's the setlist from their website, if you're interested:

07/24/2004(Sat)
Camp Creek - Indian Lookout Country Club - Mariaville, NY

Set 1: Drag Him Down, Saddle Of The Sun, Carrying Coal To Newcastle> Jam> Mighty River, Head, Goat, Elko, Bluegrass Breakdown, Smilin' Like A Buddha
Encore: Magic Foot

also, in the first song, it seems as though there are a few "skips."  I'm not really sure what they are.  the FLAC files that I downloaded verify fine, and I should go take a closer listen, and maybe take a look at the files in Cool Edit.  but I thought I'd post here to see if you hear them also (or if you know what they are).

(I burned a DVD-Audio disc with DiscWelder bronze, and I'm listening to that, just fyi...)

thanks again,
Jason

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 10:37:18 PM »
thanks for posting those.  the Railroad Earth sounds real nice...  here's the setlist from their website, if you're interested:

07/24/2004(Sat)
Camp Creek - Indian Lookout Country Club - Mariaville, NY

Set 1: Drag Him Down, Saddle Of The Sun, Carrying Coal To Newcastle> Jam> Mighty River, Head, Goat, Elko, Bluegrass Breakdown, Smilin' Like A Buddha
Encore: Magic Foot

also, in the first song, it seems as though there are a few "skips."  I'm not really sure what they are.  the FLAC files that I downloaded verify fine, and I should go take a closer listen, and maybe take a look at the files in Cool Edit.  but I thought I'd post here to see if you hear them also (or if you know what they are).

(I burned a DVD-Audio disc with DiscWelder bronze, and I'm listening to that, just fyi...)

thanks again,
Jason

yea, those damn skips are what happens when you alter the brightness on the laptop I use, learned the hard way...not much I could do, but at least I figure it out in the beginning, other than that the recording is clean...one of my new favs
It is company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo - We have to use the indefinite article; "A" dildo, never: "YOUR" dildo.
In Tyler we Trust

And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky is the limit!

Offline JasonSobel

• Trade Count: (8)
    • My show list
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2004, 07:34:34 AM »
ahhh, ok, so that's it.  I agree, it's not too bad, because it just happens a few times at the start.

thanks again.

Offline creekfreak

• Retired from taping
  • My Son's School Bus
    • Rochester Groove
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 12:19:44 AM »
let me know what you think of any thing else you download..always looking for feedback
In Tyler we Trust

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com