Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

iZotope RX 10 and Ozone 10

<< < (2/10) > >>

DavidPuddy:

--- Quote from: nulldogmas on September 07, 2022, 03:11:23 PM ---Hmm, I didn't get an email. Is there an upgrade option from RX 9 Standard?

--- End quote ---

I show $99 to upgrade to RX10 Standard when I login to izotope's site

nulldogmas:

--- Quote from: DavidPuddy on September 07, 2022, 03:28:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: nulldogmas on September 07, 2022, 03:11:23 PM ---Hmm, I didn't get an email. Is there an upgrade option from RX 9 Standard?

--- End quote ---

I show $99 to upgrade to RX10 Standard when I login to izotope's site

--- End quote ---

Found it now, thanks!

rigpimp:
Izotope loyalty still doesn't recognize that I already own Ozone 9 advanced (purchased it from Sweetwater) and only offers a 9 std to 9 adv offer.  I really want to see a 9 adv to 10 adv offer.  Any tips?  Maybe contact support?

checht:
What's the benefit of upgrading to 10?

voltronic:

--- Quote from: checht on September 08, 2022, 12:18:53 AM ---What's the benefit of upgrading to 10?

--- End quote ---

I had just upgraded to 9 (from 7) and then installed the free upgrade to 10. From 9 to 10, there isn't anything new that is useful to me other than maybe the improved DeHum module. Most of the repair things I use in RX are long-established modules: Spectral Denoise, Spectral Repair, DeClick, DeCrackle, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version