Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: PROBLEM with CHURCH AUDIO - Neutral help needed!  (Read 10204 times)

Offline balou2

• Crippled, but still dancin'
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • He was a friend of mine.
    • Little Mountain Sound Archive
Re: PROBLEM with CHURCH AUDIO - Neutral help needed!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2009, 02:56:45 AM »
I'm glad Chris and the customer apparently handled this, but it's odd to me why anyone would "seek council" from a bunch of people he/she has never met.  If I was a customer, under the perception that I had made a legitimate purchase yet never received my goods, I would not stop until I got satisfaction...period.  But whatever  ::)
Socks are overrated.

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »
I'm glad Chris and the customer apparently handled this, but it's odd to me why anyone would "seek council" from a bunch of people he/she has never met.  If I was a customer, under the perception that I had made a legitimate purchase yet never received my goods, I would not stop until I got satisfaction...period.  But whatever  ::)

This was not intended as a means of seeking counsel this guy wanted to damage my reputation plain and simple he told me he was going to do this. I kept asking him for an address to ship his gear to since his USA one no longer had anyone living at it. I initially said I did not want to do this because of fraud he got very upset with me and angry I gave in my mistake. I guess some people think they are shopping at Walmart when they order custom built handmade electronics. And get me to send it to a third party address to save $50 on duty.. instead of shipping it directly to his address in Germany Like I wanted to in the first place. Oh well lesson learned I should have done this right away and  just ate the loss early on but I felt I was right and stuck to my guns. All it got me was -$300 worth of product that is damaged and unsellable and a scuff mark on my reputation this guy made out pretty good. The whole two month delay was entirely his fault for asking it to be shipped to an address that was only going to have someone there for a few weeks. The fact that it sat at the post office unclaimed for over 20 days and took an additional 30 days to get back to me is his fault but what ever. I hope he enjoys his new rig what ever it is.
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

Offline John Willett

• Taperssection All-Star
  • Bio:
    • Sound-Link ProAudio
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »
All it got me was -$300 worth of product that is damaged and unsellable and a scuff mark on my reputation

Er - I think this thread has actually *enhanced* your reputation Chris.

Offline Conny*

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »
I'm glad Chris and the customer apparently handled this, but it's odd to me why anyone would "seek council" from a bunch of people he/she has never met ...

This was not intended as a means of seeking counsel this guy wanted to damage my reputation plain and simple he told me he was going to do this ... The whole two month delay was entirely his fault ...

Ufff! I told you, I am going to damage your reputation?!?? What are you talking about??? Show us that mail!!!

And didn't we FINISH that story, Mr. Church? I got my money back and you enhanced your reputation by according that refund – wasn't that satisfying for both of us? So why your last post??? Why telling lies about me and lies about the way, this deal really ran? If I REALLY was going to damage your reputation, I easily could have done this before by publishing the mails between Church Audio and me, your customer, as members asked for. But that wasn't my interest! But you went too far!!!

So this is the first part of the communication with the company Church Audio. To sum up again: I had been on holidays in the USA in September and asked Mr. Church to send a pair of mics+preamp to the states, but only if it arrives before Sept.18th. He first gave me an OK, but after I paid, he canceled his OK and I arranged with Mr. Church for shipping the stuff to Germany. I paid the additional shipping-fee and everything seemed to be OK. But then, Mr. Church made the crucial mistake: In October, weeks after I left the states, he sent the package to the USA (with no one there to receive it anymore) and not to Germany. Remember: I paid him $55 just to send the stuff to EUROPE. So I waited 3 months before he told me, that he got the package back. And still no mics, no amp in my hands.

But that alone had not been a real problem, I really had been patient. But then, he began telling me again and again, that it would be all my fault. And he is going on with that ...

< edited to remove private, personal content and communications -- please refrain from publicly posting private, personal content and communications. > -- Brian Skalinder

And now, please, someone tell Mr. Church, that nobody expects him to be a Mr. Perfect and that it's not a problem to tell a customer or a forum or whomsoever: "I'm sorry, that was my mistake" instead of treating a customer like a stupid child and letting him wait for months! For nothing in the end, no mic, no preamp, nothing but trouble. No, I'm sorry, but that's not good for a companies' reputation ...

I thank you all very much and hope, I can finish that now ...

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 02:28:02 PM by Brian Skalinder »

Offline rowjimmytour

• Trade Count: (3)
    • My LMA bookmarks
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2009, 01:25:35 PM »
I'm glad Chris and the customer apparently handled this, but it's odd to me why anyone would "seek council" from a bunch of people he/she has never met ...

This was not intended as a means of seeking counsel this guy wanted to damage my reputation plain and simple he told me he was going to do this ... The whole two month delay was entirely his fault ...

Ufff! I told you, I am going to damage your reputation?!?? What are you talking about??? Show us that mail!!!

And didn't we FINISH that story, Mr. Church? I got my money back and you enhanced your reputation by according that refund – wasn't that satisfying for both of us? So why your last post??? Why telling lies about me and lies about the way, this deal really ran? If I REALLY was going to damage your reputation, I easily could have done this before by publishing the mails between Church Audio and me, your customer, as members asked for. But that wasn't my interest! But you went too far!!!

So this is the first part of the communication with the company Church Audio. To sum up again: I had been on holidays in the USA in September and asked Mr. Church to send a pair of mics+preamp to the states, but only if it arrives before Sept.18th. He first gave me an OK, but after I paid, he canceled his OK and I arranged with Mr. Church for shipping the stuff to Germany. I paid the additional shipping-fee and everything seemed to be OK. But then, Mr. Church made the crucial mistake: In October, weeks after I left the states, he sent the package to the USA (with no one there to receive it anymore) and not to Germany. Remember: I paid him $55 just to send the stuff to EUROPE. So I waited 3 months before he told me, that he got the package back. And still no mics, no amp in my hands.

But that alone had not been a real problem, I really had been patient. But then, he began telling me again and again, that it would be all my fault. And he is going on with that ...

< edited to remove private, personal content and communications -- please refrain from publicly posting private, personal content and communications. > -- Brian Skalinder

And now, please, someone tell Mr. Church, that nobody expects him to be a Mr. Perfect and that it's not a problem to tell a customer or a forum or whomsoever: "I'm sorry, that was my mistake" instead of treating a customer like a stupid child and letting him wait for months! For nothing in the end, no mic, no preamp, nothing but trouble. No, I'm sorry, but that's not good for a companies' reputation ...

I thank you all very much and hope, I can finish that now ...

communication breakdown,
Its always the same,
Im having a nervous breakdown,
Drive me insane!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 02:28:28 PM by Brian Skalinder »
http://www.archive.org/bookmarNo
And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe and saw

Offline Church-Audio

• Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »

No offence but this is not all of our communication. And it does not tell the whole store of the simple fact that you wanted to save $40 on duty and gave me a huge run around. I had to cancel your paypal payment simply because you wanted sent to another address other then the one listed on paypal you have your money right? I am out a 9100 and a mic and shipping costs!

Never again....

It was my fault for accepting this deal in the first place.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 02:23:47 PM by Church-Audio »
for warranty returns email me at
EMAIL Sales@church-audio.com

Offline Conny*

• Taperssection Newbie
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2009, 03:34:39 PM »
Hello there,

the moderator just deleted the posted email-communication between the company Church Audio and me, the customer. Of course it hasn't something to do with the fact, that Church is a supporter of this forum. And that these mails show, how the facts really are.

Quote from: Church-Audio
No offence but this is not all of our communication.

Yes, you are right. I left out the second part. Your children-emails for example, remember? But that probably would be the end of your good reputation so far and I'm not interested in that.

And it does not tell the whole store of the simple fact that you wanted to save $40 on duty ...
And what - I've been in the USA and so I had the possibility to save money on duty. Not the whole amount but partly. There is nothing immoral or illegal about that. But you refused that anyway and we arranged (and I payed) for shipping the stuff to Germany. God knows, why you although shipped it to the States, long after I left back home.

I am out a 9100 and a mic and shipping costs!

Yeah, you told us before. Life sometimes really can be fair ...

Bye, enough time wasted now!

Offline rowjimmy

• Trade Count: (4)
  • rowjimmy.com
    • Row Knows
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 03:38:28 PM »
This thread should be locked and burned.

Mistakes were made, refunds given, lessons learned, not every party is  entirely happy and that is how it shall remain until the end of these here intertubes.
Bandcamp | Host of The Brokedown Podcast
mic > wires > recorder

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 03:40:14 PM »
the moderator just deleted the posted email-communication between the company Church Audio and me, the customer. Of course it hasn't something to do with the fact, that Church is a supporter of this forum. And that these mails show, how the facts really are.

As I indicated in my PM:  we deleted the private communications content because TS has a policy against users posting private communications content without the consent of all parties involved.  Nothing more, nothing less.
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.189 seconds with 33 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com