Gear / Technical Help > Post-Processing, Computer / Streaming / Internet Devices & Related Activity

Good replacement for CD Wave Editor.

(1/6) > >>

ts:
Been using CD Wav for splitting tracks for years. All of a sudden it won't open certain files. Gives a bad format warning. I can't find my original install file. I was going to try reinstalling it. I like this program because of its extreme ease of use. So something simple like CDwav would be great or if anyone has an old installer file. Thanks.

capnhook:
got a clean copy of CD Wave Editor V1.98

Here's a WeTransfer

https://we.tl/t-OIZrJGW3wf

Change the (.exz) suffix to (.exe) and run

loughney:

--- Quote from: ts on May 14, 2023, 11:31:25 AM ---Been using CD Wav for splitting tracks for years. All of a sudden it won't open certain files. Gives a bad format warning. I can't find my original install file. I was going to try reinstalling it. I like this program because of its extreme ease of use. So something simple like CDwav would be great or if anyone has an old installer file. Thanks.

--- End quote ---
You can download from here:

http://www.milosoftware.com/en/index.php?body=cdwave.php

nassau73:

--- Quote from: ts on May 14, 2023, 11:31:25 AM ---Been using CD Wav for splitting tracks for years. All of a sudden it won't open certain files. Gives a bad format warning. I can't find my original install file. I was going to try reinstalling it. I like this program because of its extreme ease of use. So something simple like CDwav would be great or if anyone has an old installer file. Thanks.

--- End quote ---

You might also check to see if the files it won't open are 32 bit float. I had an issue with Traders Little Helper and realized that files it wouldn't open were 32 bit float. Had to re-export them as 24 or 16 bit.

ts:
Thanks everyone! I'll try re installing. Also, these are not 32 bit float. Funny, thing is some will open, others will not. The one that will not open are no different than those that will. Different show of course, but all 24 bit PCM wavs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version