Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Stereo Mic Input via USB C

<< < (2/2)

jielkade:
Sonosax SX-M2D2
definitely the best gear.

jielkade:
""I'd intended to post this a week or so back, there has been a lot of recent questions about recording to your android and here is my input. A lot of these options are $25 and less.

Basically all you need is a 3.5mm Female TRS to USB C Audio Adapter, not a Headphone adapter. I own a headphone adapter and they do not work this way, even if externally they look the same. Don't buy a TRRS cable, it will not work for our intended purposes.

Some of them supposedly will support 192 kHz 24 bit, but I am not sure if they all will or not. The MOVO USB C cable only allows me to select 48 kHz and 16 bit on my android in any app I run. I am unsure if that is an Android thing/the app or cable.""

Something new about this subject?
And to plug in one stereo mic 3.5mm in one IPhone?

2X2:

--- Quote from: jielkade on June 07, 2023, 05:41:38 AM ---Sonosax SX-M2D2
definitely the best gear.

--- End quote ---
and a price to match! many people dont need phantom tho and if you can get away from that, you can do the same thing for a fraction of the price

2X2:
throw the recent SP cable in the mix with the low-buck options in the first post:

https://taperssection.com/index.php?topic=202361.0

jielkade:
Here's my news in Germany: I've been looking for months to pair my PUI 5024 capsules formatted plugin by Immersive Soundscapes, my old Beyer mce60 and even older LEM lavalieres (not LOM).

Well thanks to this adapter developed, manufactured and sold by SP, it works very well in stereo on my Huawei MATE20, the REDMI Note10, all with the excellent FIELD RECORDER app - this app can be configured almost infinitely.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version