Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

DIY key fob battery box

<< < (8/9) > >>

shadowfax1007:
I've redownloaded it twice and now I'm not getting a warning at all.
Maybe a false positive on the first download....but it also doesn't make sense either. How bizarre.

mrfender:
I found some 3.5mm rubber plugs on Amazon.  Looks to help make the holes a little less obvious.

No comments on my terrible Dremel skillz.

adrianf74:

--- Quote from: mrfender on April 19, 2024, 09:35:42 AM ---I found some 3.5mm rubber plugs on Amazon.  Looks to help make the holes a little less obvious.

No comments on my terrible Dremel skillz.

--- End quote ---

Nicely done.  Looks pretty decent to me.  Looks like a key fob that had some wear with some buttons on the side, really. 

audBall:

--- Quote from: mrfender on April 19, 2024, 09:35:42 AM ---I found some 3.5mm rubber plugs on Amazon.  Looks to help make the holes a little less obvious.

--- End quote ---

I use these to plug off inputs on some of my recorders, especially the dual 3.5mm inputs that allow optical inputs as well. Peace of mind with dust and all that.

mrfender:
Finally finishing it up with a ton of help from Nick.  It's ugly as hell on the inside but works just fine.  Probably order up some new supplies to make a nicer, more durable one as my soldering (lack of) skills made a mess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version