Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: NJB3 batteries?  (Read 1467 times)

Offline macroint

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • Jeff's List
NJB3 batteries?
« on: December 26, 2008, 11:50:23 AM »
I have three NJB3's with batteries...recently discovered that one of the batteries is totally dead and all of the others have enough juice to last an hour to an hour and a half each, so I find myself exchanging NJB3 batteries pretty much after every set played. I'm looking into buying a couple of NJB3 batteries and wonder about something in the description:

http://www.megacapacity.com/23674.html  (not sure I'd buy from this site, but the note is the same thru several retailers)

Important Additional Notes:

If you are purchasing an extended battery, it will be thicker than the original. Therefore, if it says it comes with a cover or attached latch / lid, it will make your device thicker. Please keep this in mind as often times your device will no longer fit certain original accessories such as cases or cradles. This will never apply to internal batteries, as there is enough room inside for the extended batteries to fit.

Not sure if I'm reading this right: if the battery I buy has a cover or something, will I not be able to use it with the NJB3? Or are the batteries of the NJB3 considered "internal batteries"?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 11:52:15 AM by macroint »
Peluso CEMC6>PS-2>AD-20>NJB3

SUPPORT LOCAL MUSIC
http://baltimore-taper.blogspot.com

Offline sunjan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Taping since 1988, 28 years of fine recordings...
    • Just a handful of stuff I put on etree
Re: NJB3 batteries?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »
You should ask this question to the seller to be sure. To me it reads just like a general disclaimer.

That said, AFAIR there are other OEM batteries on Ebay that have been proven to work fine with the JB3. Use the search function here, I recall a post maybe 6-9 months ago...
Mics: A-51s LE, CK 930, Line Audo CM3, AT853Rx (hc,c,sc),  ECM 121, ECM 909A
Pres: Tinybox, CA-9100, UA5 wmod
Recorders: M10, H116 (CF mod), H340, NJB3
Gearbag: High Sierra Corkscrew
MD transfers: MZ-RH1. Tape transfers: Nak DR-1
Photo rig: Nikon D70, 18-70mm/3.5-4.5, SB-800

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 26 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com