Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Car Camera Systems  (Read 1529 times)

KeyPress

• Trade Count: (0)
Car Camera Systems
« on: May 08, 2011, 05:20:58 PM »
"We've all been there, or know someone who has. There's an accident and no witnesses, it is just your word against theirs. The police report will say it’s a no fault and YOUR insurance will go up. Or worse, your car is totaled and you may get nothing from your insurance. That is the moment you'll wish you had a black box for your car. Well here it is, this new top of the line car cam not only records audio and video from both front and rear* windows but it also records much more information to prove your case. With its internal GPS system linked with Google® maps you can see the exact route your car took. The included RoadEye software will show your video footage alongside the Google® map of your trip featuring both your bearing and a speedometer. If an airplane can have a black box, why can't your car?"

The above statement is from http://www.shonessecurity.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36&products_id=447.

Their price is fairly reasonable, however I would like to make sure I am buying quality products. What might constitute, a good approach, for setting up a car camera system? I have also looked here: http://martelelectronics.com/index.html

Offline Lil Kim Jong-Il

• Trade Count: (6)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • large Marge sent me
Re: Car Camera Systems
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 09:23:46 AM »
Evidence cuts both ways.
The first rule of amateur neurosurgery club is .... I forget.

Offline John Willett

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • Bio:
    • Sound-Link ProAudio
Re: Car Camera Systems
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »
The Novus system is also supposed to be good.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com