Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: HELP-Appx 500 "billydee masters" Cassette, PCM Beta, DAT formats need transfer  (Read 5984 times)

Offline tapjunkie

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
I would be willing to help out with some.  Please send a list.  I have a Nak CR7 that someone gave me for cassettes and can get another DAT easily.

Offline billydee

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Taperssection All-Star
Folks, the response to help with this has been slightly overwhelming  :o which I'm very thankful for BTW  :)  but I need to call a timeout now until I sort thru and get things moving with the first several volunteers.
Thanks y'all, I'll get back to you soon.

dorrcoq

• Trade Count: (0)
Folks, the response to help with this has been slightly overwhelming 

Nothing like a sniff of uncirculated masters to get guys excited :)

Offline EarlyMorningRain

• Trade Count: (7)
  • Needs to get out more...
I sent an email to get your list (received it today-thanks!), for any of there that may be in PCM format that I would be interested in (in which that is a format I can not work with), any chance my transfer requests could get tagged onto someone else's list who may be doing any PCM transfers? At most there are 5, but if I had to limit that down then my PCM show count is 2.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:50:58 AM by EarlyMorningRain »

Offline daspyknows

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Don't ask, don't tell, don't get get caught
I have a pcm501 but in Ca.  Nick aka schoepsnbox is in Philly and transferred a bunch of my dats.  send him a pm.  he also has a friend who might be able to do the cassettes.  Any chance of posting the masters that are transferred on planet rock.  masters free leech over there are the torrents last longer since they dont get deleted.

Offline billydee

• Trade Count: (19)
  • Taperssection All-Star
I have a pcm501 but in Ca.  Nick aka schoepsnbox is in Philly and transferred a bunch of my dats.  send him a pm.  he also has a friend who might be able to do the cassettes.  Any chance of posting the masters that are transferred on planet rock.  masters free leech over there are the torrents last longer since they dont get deleted.
I think I'm doing ok with the responses here so far and should be in good shape for all the formats. Thank you for the suggestions, I will keep them in mind.

I have no real preference about where the transferred masters get posted, Planet Rock would be fine. Never used it myself but I'll assume from your suggestion it's a fine place.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.067 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com