Gear / Technical Help > Ask The Tapers

Binaural Mics with an android device, anyone?

<< < (2/2)

thattaperguy:

--- Quote from: The Other Chris on May 23, 2017, 03:22:37 PM ---
Hold on cowboy ;)

Let me just say I've seen this man sneak Nak 300 cp-4's into a Radiohead concert & he used to stealth with a DA-P1. I think he's just looking for something a little simpler.    :coolguy:

--- End quote ---

Haha!! I remember I had to do this quick slight of hand/juggling act with one of the cp4s when it came loose and almost dropped tip first on the concrete. They were busy distracted by you and didn't see it happen, but the folks behind me in line sure did!! I think I was even wearing shorts that day, hot wasn't it?

--- Quote from: lsd2525 on May 23, 2017, 03:25:19 PM ---
"Is that a shotgun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" :cheers:

--- End quote ---

Pretty much!

--- Quote from: Fatah Ruark (aka MIKE B) on May 22, 2017, 09:34:02 PM ---I thought they (Sound Pros) sold some sort of mic in adapter for phones.

I'd hit them up.

If you have a hefty budget and don't mind switching to Apple you can get:

1. DPA d-Vice (not out yet)
2. DPA 4061 set
3. iPhone

Mega small, and should be easy to get into any show. You're probably looking at $1750-ish for that setup though.

--- End quote ---

On a budget, so I'm going with the sound pros in ear>SP's power box w/bass roll off>SP Attenuator cable> Andrea Android Adaptor> Phone/Tablet

Thinking about field recording app now....

The Other Chris:
^^^ I turned around just as that happened, cat-like reflexes sir.   :lol:

Mr.Fantasy:

--- Quote ---On a budget, so I'm going with the sound pros in ear>SP's power box w/bass roll off>SP Attenuator cable> Andrea Android Adaptor> Phone/Tablet

Thinking about field recording app now....

--- End quote ---

Which Sound Pros mics did you buy? It looks like they have a few versions on their site.

morst:

--- Quote from: lsd2525 on May 23, 2017, 03:25:19 PM ---"Is that a shotgun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" :cheers:

--- End quote ---
BOTH!!!  :cheers:

Hypnocracy:
It occurs to me...sneaking CP4's in is the easy part...Flying them a completely different ball of wax...Hats off to you kind sir.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version