Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: I F'd Up! Help!!  (Read 5899 times)

Offline spyder9

• Trade Count: (82)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Are you Zman?"
    • My Archived shows
Re: I F'd Up! Help!!
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 02:23:22 PM »
I've used Recuva with great success in the few times I used it. 

Story:

Ten years ago, I was caught taking pictures at a concert, where the Theater forbids all photography.  Smith Opera House. Geneva, NY. 

Head of Security wanted to confiscate my camera.  I countered:  "How about I format my card in my camera, right in front of you?"  The dude agreed and I formatted the card while he watched.  He then let me return to my seat with the camera, with me agreeing not to take anymore pictures or suffer instant ejection from the premises.  Done.   

Later that night, I used Recuva to pull all the pictures of that 'formatted' card.  Bwahahahahaha!    :veryevil:

Offline lsd2525

• Trade Count: (18)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Eschew obfuscation
Re: I F'd Up! Help!!
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2018, 03:04:22 PM »
I've used Recuva with great success in the few times I used it. 

Story:

Ten years ago, I was caught taking pictures at a concert, where the Theater forbids all photography.  Smith Opera House. Geneva, NY. 

Head of Security wanted to confiscate my camera.  I countered:  "How about I format my card in my camera, right in front of you?"  The dude agreed and I formatted the card while he watched.  He then let me return to my seat with the camera, with me agreeing not to take anymore pictures or suffer instant ejection from the premises.  Done.   

Later that night, I used Recuva to pull all the pictures of that 'formatted' card.  Bwahahahahaha!    :veryevil:

Wish I had thought about that when Fripp's goons blanked my card out :banging head:
Mics: SKM184's; ADK A51s; AT4041; Superlux S502; CK91 active w/homebrew BB; AT853; Naiant X-X; Nak 300's
Recorders: M10; DR-60D; DR-701D

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.095 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com