Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: 96Khz on the old R09?...Yes  (Read 9014 times)

Offline M

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
Re: 96Khz on the old R09?...Yes
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 12:15:44 AM »
So I did manage to figure it out and tonight I recorded my friends band at 96kHz with the old r09.

After I switched the "Use High Rate" to ON and powered off the recorder, it reset the time and date and then showed the higher sample rates in the regular menu and was stable.

The only problem I have noticed so far is a couple drop outs while playing back directly on the r09.  The recorded file has no dropouts and plays back perfectly anywhere else.
Beyer CK930>Naiant TB>M10

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 09:12:24 PM »
Old thread I know..

Hi Pat, you still around?

..[EDIT] i can also change the amount of reverb send/return amount and more parameters even the eq type  :)..
Pat

If so can you tell me how to do this?  Decreasing the reverb amount and adjusting its tone might make the reverb settings usable for some rare occasions when I want to wet the playback a little, playing back off the recorder directly into headphones.
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

Offline Johnny Thunder

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 08:02:30 AM »
Yeah, it may be an old thread, but I, for one, am very happy you bumped it! I want one touch recording on my R-09s! I too have lost very important recordings because of the recorder being in standby.

-JT

Offline Gutbucket

• record > listen > revise technique
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • "Better to love music than respect it" ~Stravinsky
musical volition > vibrations > voltages > numeric values > voltages > vibrations> virtual teleportation time-machine experience
Better recording made easy - >>Improved PAS table<< | Made excellent- >>click here to download the Oddball Microphone Technique illustrated PDF booklet<< (note: This is a 1st draft, now several years old and in need of revision!  Stay tuned)

Offline listener2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 09:26:28 PM »
Thanks this is good stuff for original Edirol R-09 owners!  I still have mine and was happy to see this thread info.

adrianf74

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 08:26:54 PM »
Thanks this is good stuff for original Edirol R-09 owners!  I still have mine and was happy to see this thread info.
+1.  I'm also glad Gutbucket posted some additional research on the menus as I never have gotten around to looking at them more closely,

I'm very pleased to be able to do "one touch recording" which has always been a major nuisance in my mind.  ;)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 30 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com