Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: IDE/PATA Hard drive enclosure > Windows 7  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Tye

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • No news is good gnews without Gary Gnu
IDE/PATA Hard drive enclosure > Windows 7
« on: April 29, 2010, 11:19:37 PM »
I'm trying to access shows I have on 2 IDE/PATA drives . I've been looking around for enclosures and none list if they are compatible with
Windows 7. Anyone here know of or use an enclosure that works with W-7 ?

Tye
Peluso cemc6/ck-21/ck-4 > Karma K10mp > Hydra's > Sound Devices MP-2> Buman T mod R4 - R9HR

Offline BJ

• been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding the cretins cloning and feeding
  • Trade Count: (16)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • They're baaack! ??
Re: IDE/PATA Hard drive enclosure > Windows 7
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 10:26:04 AM »
I'm trying to access shows I have on 2 IDE/PATA drives . I've been looking around for enclosures and none list if they are compatible with

Tye

while THIS isn't an enclosure, I use it for quick transfers off of HD's that I have in my safe for backups.  wihtout an enclosure, and temp/short term usage, you really don't need to worry about heat.  It also comes with a small rubber cover to place on the drive during use for protection.  It def works with Win 7, SATA, IDE hd's, dvd burners, whatever.  for 25$, i have gotten my money's worth easily.
Auditory
Intake  waves -> 0/1's -> waves
it's magic 

Offline Tye

• Trade Count: (9)
  • Taperssection All-Star
  • No news is good gnews without Gary Gnu
Re: IDE/PATA Hard drive enclosure > Windows 7
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 08:48:16 PM »

Tye

while THIS isn't an enclosure, I use it for quick transfers off of HD's that I have in my safe for backups.  wihtout an enclosure, and temp/short term usage, you really don't need to worry about heat.  It also comes with a small rubber cover to place on the drive during use for protection.  It def works with Win 7, SATA, IDE hd's, dvd burners, whatever.  for 25$, i have gotten my money's worth easily.

Nice, thanks for the info!  I have not seen one of these before. Grabbing one right now
Tye
Peluso cemc6/ck-21/ck-4 > Karma K10mp > Hydra's > Sound Devices MP-2> Buman T mod R4 - R9HR

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.276 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com