Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Samsung YH-820 - anybody have any experience with this as a recorder?  (Read 2214 times)

Offline skua

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
  • I only see in infrared.
Samsung site claims it supports recording to uncompressed WAV.  It's only a 5GB microdrive... but that's more than enough for nearly any single concert! It certainly is small and would be perfect for stealthing with a set of nice mics and a battery box.  I've seen some user complaints about their 'music transfer software' for loading MP3's to the drive... I don't care about loading... how would you unload a recording? Can you get access to the WAV and dump it to the PC (GOOD)  or do you have to 'play' it back through a soundcard (BAD!)

I currently use the Archos Gmini 120 but I'm looking for a backup/alternate unit.  I've lost a few shows due to technical difficulties with the Archos... so I figured I better start looking around!  :-\

Thanks.

-skua-
\m/_skua_\m/

Ray76

Offline skua

• Taperssection Regular
\m/_skua_\m/

Ray76

On the SAMSUNG web site...

http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/nabc/product/b2c_product_detail.jsp?prod_id=YH-820MC%252fXAA

ok thanks. I should have looked on the SAMSUNG website. COMMON SENSE I GUESS.

nice CAPS

Offline skua

• Taperssection Regular
Hehehe... sorry 'bout that BigRay... the CAPS weren't intended to imply anything.  I actually had the site link open and ready when I made the original post but forgot to include it in my post.
\m/_skua_\m/

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 29 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com