Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

Where to get male RCA to 1/8 inch mini cable for AD20?

(1/2) > >>

Arglebargle:
I'd like to find a short high quality cable to replace the coax with the gold RCA >1/8 Mini adaptor I'm using now. I googled and shopped around a bit but came back empty. I also have the stock gray crappy one too. But I feel the fewer the adaptors in the chain and the better the cables, the less likely everything goes kaput. Thanks!

rabhan:
try your local guitar store, guitar center, sam ash, etc.

John Kelly:
I was gonna post about how all you need is an adapter, but sounds like you're already using one.  If you find anything good, let me know.  I don't really like how big the adapter/cable combo is that I have now...

jlykos:

--- Quote from: Arglebargle on August 18, 2003, 11:42:06 PM ---I'd like to find a short high quality cable to replace the coax with the gold RCA >1/8 Mini adaptor I'm using now. I googled and shopped around a bit but came back empty. I also have the stock gray crappy one too. But I feel the fewer the adaptors in the chain and the better the cables, the less likely everything goes kaput. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I would honestly just stick with the gold adaptor.  You would probably have to get a custom digital cable made and that would cost a little bit of money.  Those Radio Shack adaptors are pretty good as well; if something is wrong in the chain, odds are that it is not the adaptor.

John Kelly:
I doubt you'd need a custom cable, all you'd need is an RCA > mini cable.  It's not like the adapter I'm using now is made for digital cables, it's just a mono mini > RCA adapter.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version