Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: ADK SC-1 & SC-2  (Read 1655 times)

Offline charles

• W/O Rig but Hopeful
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Member
    • BrownMountainLight.Net
ADK SC-1 & SC-2
« on: December 14, 2004, 12:04:25 AM »
Anybody use these mics? I know they're fixed cards so that's certainly a down side. I was looking at proces and they're pretty good. Just curious if anyone knew anything about this model.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 12:27:53 AM by charles »
W/O Rig but Hopeful

Offline burninmon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
Re: ADK SC-1 & SC-2
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 11:57:04 AM »
Yes I had these mics as my first set and they sound terrible I returned them I tried both types did not like either one you always get what you pay for.... Peace
Jah is my life, Jah is my redeemer, Jah is my provider, Jah is my saviour!!! ONE LOVE !!!
Peace Through Music ..We all need to learn how to live and love together....JAH RASTAFARI!!!!

Offline keepongoin

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: ADK SC-1 & SC-2
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 12:46:06 PM »
these mics are not for recording dispersed sound.  They do sound damn fine when you close-mic a guitar's soundhole and at the 12 fret.  that is how i use mine.  really nice and clear, but not for taping shows.
“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross.” Sinclair Lewis: How Fascism Will Come To America (1935)

"Science is facts; just as houses are made of stones, so is science made of facts; but a pile of stones is not a house and a collection of facts is not necessarily science."- Henri Poincare

http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/pierce

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.059 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com