Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: What about the new iPod?  (Read 1801 times)

Offline TanKian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
What about the new iPod?
« on: December 01, 2005, 09:20:10 PM »
Hello guys, my first post here. I would like to know more about the recording features of the ipod, im into recording AUDIO for a short time (im recording videos for a looooong time), i do have a Sony Rh910 himd and a ecm719 mic  :( - BUT i'm very into changing my gear, and as i read that ipod has now the feature of recording in 44.1khz wav im interested in gettin' that plus making a good mike with the panny capsules and a battery box ( wich are hard to find here in brazil, i'll have to get them from miami by my sister  ::) ). Would you guys recommend me to get the ipod, as i heard very well of irivers for recording and stuff. Waiting for a reply,

TanKian

Offline John Kelly

• Been a while...
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • The Jokell
Re: What about the new iPod?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 12:32:52 PM »
I doubt you'll get many (if any) recommendations to use the iPod for recording.  To enable that feature you either need to load Linux onto it or record using an add-on device.  You're better off sticking with your HiMD or picking up a dedicated recording device (like an R1 or a Microtrack).
Sennheiser MKH8040st > SD 702
XBL/PSN/Steam ID: thejokell

Offline SpareRibs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Regular
Re: What about the new iPod?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »
My little MP3 player records stuff for short durations. I usually like to record my flatulance when I'm bored  ;D

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com