Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: A few quick questions (not technical) about the NJB3  (Read 1532 times)

Offline sogr8ful

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
  • So many roads to ease my soul...
A few quick questions (not technical) about the NJB3
« on: January 15, 2004, 09:56:39 PM »
I have just recently discovered this place...I'll try not to make any n00b mistakes.  A big thanks in advance for whoever started this site & also to anyone who is able to help.  Now, to the questions:

1) What type of cable would I need to patch into a DAT?  How about a soundboard?  How about another NJB3?

2) I've heard that the extra battery pack is a *must*.  What exactly am I looking for here?  Is it a product made specifically for the NJB3?

3) Where is the best place to find these items?  I've been told the NJB3 has been discontinued so I am worried about finding these things & them not being compatible to mine.  Also, who's got them for cheap?

Again, thank you!

Offline John R

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • www.tapers.org
Re:A few quick questions (not technical) about the NJB3
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 10:23:36 PM »
welcome.

jb3 takes mini plug in, optical or metal.  there are a lot of ways to get there, just depends on the source.

you're looking for an additional proprietary battery.  available new on ebay for ~35.

jb3 not discontinued.  look in yardsale section, or ebay.  got mine recently from creative's ebay site.

jr
we all live downstream.

jimmc

• Trade Count: (0)
Re:A few quick questions (not technical) about the NJB3
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 10:56:21 PM »
I just picked up an extra battery from ecost.com.  They had the cheapest price, somewhere around $35.50. No tax (in NY anyway) and free shipping. Just ordered it yesterday.

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com