Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: anyone want to do me a favor? (dvd audio content)  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Krispy D

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
    • my recordings on LMA
anyone want to do me a favor? (dvd audio content)
« on: March 22, 2006, 02:42:24 PM »
so here's the deal.  I have a show that I was working on over the summer that was a big multitrack project for a local band that I archive and run FOH for.  We were working on a DVD of a big summer show.  so the dvd  that I have is 24bit-48k raw audio.  I have since then killed my dvd player/burner and have no way to get these files off the disc and onto my 'puter.  what I need is someone to send the disc to have them dump the files onto there computer, dither, flac and return on cdr.  the dither and flac is actually unneccessary now that I think about it.  exept I'm not sure the files would fit on a cdr otherwise, I guess the dither has got to happen at least...  anyway you all get the point.  I need these files on cd so I can master them for 16bit listening.

anybody think they'e be willing to help?
Peluso CEMC6, ck4/ck21
Oktava MC012
Sony ECM260f
AT 811

canare star quads
DIY mil spec silvers

DIY (W-ish) mod UA5>JB3
Oade ACM PMD 660
R4

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. You cannot help the wage-earner by pulling down the wage-payer. You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich. You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
~Rev. William J. H. Boetcker (not Lincoln)

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.191 seconds with 25 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com