Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: A bag that fits a V3  (Read 5406 times)

Offline OFOTD

• Amorican
  • Trade Count: (7)
  • Needs to get out more...
Re: A bag that fits a V3
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2006, 04:10:21 PM »
Is the waist-belt on the Cairn II removable? 

My only complaint of the Cairn II. 

FWIW, I have my V3 in a rack in the front pocket of the bag. Perfect fit.    The bigger main compartment holds my batteries, shocks, mics, cables, etc.  Certainly if I was running a bigger deck (7xx, 671) then I would have to move it all to the main part.  As long as you have a smaller (D8,M1,MT,R9) then the front pocket holds the V3 perfectly. 

If you want I can take some pics tonight and post them.

Offline svenkid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Take Time to Listen!
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 05:31:28 PM »
Seriously, the band makes the music. Tapers just point mics in the right direction and hit "record".

That's good to hear!  The last patcher I had complained about my AKGs, fluffed schoeps for about 15 minutes, stayed patched in, and farted on me all night long.
rig: Neuman u89s > Lunatec V3 > MT(24)/JB3(16)
http://db.etree.org/svenkid

Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

Offline OFOTD

• Amorican

Offline bl6216@yahoo.com

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Photographer:Jim Marshall - Jerry @ Woodstock
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 07:12:06 PM »
OFOTD I would love to see them picks if you have the time to take. Thanks for your post.

-Brian
MBHO KA200 N / KA500 HN > Hi Ho Custom Silver Actives > MBHO 603 A > Van Den Hul The Second >  SD722

coming soon Hi Ho Custom Silver Actives

Show I taped on archive.org http://www.archive.org/bookmarks/deadhead6216

"We're the first generation that's really capable of saving this music forever. Now is the time because we finally have the digital technology that allows us to preserve it indefinitely. It's also the critical time to do this because the older recordings are really deteriorating. It's an opportunity and it's also a serious responsibility, future generations will hold us responsible for what we do or do not do as far as preserving th

Offline OFOTD

• Amorican
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 07:32:19 PM »
OFOTD I would love to see them picks if you have the time to take. Thanks for your post.

-Brian

Will do.  I'm still at the office but when I get home i'll take a few pics and post them for ya.

Offline Lil Kim Jong-Il

• Trade Count: (6)
  • large Marge sent me
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 08:24:28 PM »
Brian, if you thread the lumbar belt between the main compartment and the padded map pocket when doing what Nick suggested, the belt is practically gone.

The first rule of amateur neurosurgery club is .... I forget.

Offline bl6216@yahoo.com

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 08:30:06 PM »
Lil' Kim Jong-Il I know if you put the lumbar belt between the main compartment and the padded map pocket on this cinds of bags that they become practically gone.
MBHO KA200 N / KA500 HN > Hi Ho Custom Silver Actives > MBHO 603 A > Van Den Hul The Second >  SD722

"We're the first generation that's really capable of saving this music forever. Now is the time because we finally have the digital technology that allows us to preserve it indefinitely. It's also the critical time to do this because the older recordings are really deteriorating. It's an opportunity and it's also a serious responsibility, future generations will hold us responsible for what we do or do not do as far as preserving th

Offline bl6216@yahoo.com

• Taperssection Member
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2006, 07:42:30 AM »
I just saw a post on here about Kata bags there are a lot of money but look nice. Has any one used one of this bags yet and if so how do there stand up to what we give them in the fleld. One thing I like in some of the bags that are list in this post is that you don't have to put a rack on your gare to stop it from moveing all over the bag. But the one that do need a rack are smaller. What to do. With all this bags what to bye. I think I have to do what some people here sad they did and just try them all out and see what I like and put the rest in the yard sale. Thanks for all the info on what you all use and hope to see some of you guys at a show.

-Brian

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 32 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com