Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Sony PCM-A10 Japanese model

(1/2) > >>

SIRMick:
I just bought a Japanese A10 and got a very good deal on it.  All the menus are in Japanese but I thought that I would be able to change the language to English. I compared the menus to an English version but I haven't been able to find the "change language".

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks

Mick

Thierry:
I saw this question popping up before, it seems impossible to change the language on a Japanese version of the A10.

SIRMick:

--- Quote from: Thierry on September 26, 2023, 05:37:45 AM ---I saw this question popping up before, it seems impossible to change the language on a Japanese version of the A10.

--- End quote ---

After looking everywhere that's what I am begining to think.

I think what I'm gonna do is get the Japanese manual translated online somewhere and make sure all of the settings are how I want them and then use the remote on my phone to run it.

robgronotte:
I imagine you should be able to find an English version of the manual online.  If not, maybe someone here could scan it for you (I have the manual but no scanner).

SIRMick:

--- Quote from: robgronotte on September 26, 2023, 05:57:09 AM ---I imagine you should be able to find an English version of the manual online.  If not, maybe someone here could scan it for you (I have the manual but no scanner).

--- End quote ---

I do have an English manual but it is slightly different so I've downloaded a Japanese version and found an online translator.  Sure enough there is absolutely no mention of changing the language.  Anyway I am now all set  :)

If anyone ever needs a copy of the translated Japanese menu I now have it in pdf format.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version