Gear / Technical Help > Battery Boxes, Preamps, Mixers, ADCs, and Processors

EAA PSP-2 Repair?

(1/1)

rigpimp:
Evan died and Vark Audio appears to no longer be in business.  Does anyone know who might service these things state-side?

jbell:
Nick may look at it!  I was going to suggest Vark.  I didn't realized they closed.

rigpimp:

--- Quote from: jbell on October 06, 2022, 06:25:30 PM ---Nick may look at it!  I was going to suggest Vark.  I didn't realized they closed.

--- End quote ---

It seems like I just had mine there and was working with Chuck. I called the number on their website and it is disconnected.

"Welcome to Vark Audio - the Site for Sound

We regret to inform our clients that the owner of Vark Audio, Evan Mater, has passed away recently. While Vark Audio will be closing it's doors at some future date, you may still purchase items in stock by calling Vark Audio and speaking with Bruce or Chuck at 301-229-0288. We have many cables on the shelf as well as microphones and accessories - and even test equipment.

Many thanks to those who have contacted us with your condolences and well wishes. Evan was a tremendous credit to the audio community and will surely be missed."

wforwumbo:

--- Quote from: jbell on October 06, 2022, 06:25:30 PM ---Nick may look at it!  I was going to suggest Vark.  I didn't realized they closed.

--- End quote ---

Who is Nick? I have a PSP3 that got blessed by a drunkard spilling beer on it Friday before I could use it (for the first time no less), and now it won't power on, so I'd like to get it serviced.

jbell:
Schoepsnbox here on TS

--- Quote from: wforwumbo on February 20, 2023, 11:50:51 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Who is Nick? I have a PSP3 that got blessed by a drunkard spilling beer on it Friday before I could use it (for the first time no less), and now it won't power on, so I'd like to get it serviced.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version