Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: comments about Nick and his NBOX  (Read 2372 times)

Offline JoeRay

• Joe Ray Skrha, Attorney at Law
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Taperssection Newbie
comments about Nick and his NBOX
« on: January 06, 2011, 08:22:44 PM »
Greetings Friends and Happy New Year to you all...
     Several years ago I took the advice of a fellow taper and purchased a NBOX new from Nick.  This last month I was having an issue or two with my rig and I wrote Nick for advice.  He responded immediately and graciously and offered to check out and repair my rig.  I sent it to him.  Today I received my rig back.  It was in great shape, it was double boxed and returned Fex Ex.
     I was so very impressed with this mans professionalism and personal attention, I had to write this note to our forum and let others know what a jewel we have in this gentleman. Let me be the first to nominate Nick to the Taper's Hall of Fame (if we ever have one).  Thankyou Nick...  Peace,  Joe Ray Skrha, Kenai River, Alaska...
Joe Ray Skrha
Videographer-Songwriter-FlyFisherman
Attorney at Law
110 North Willow St; Suite 137
Kenai, AK 99611
907-283-7100 office
907-283-6100 fax
907-398-1800 cell
joeray@alaska.net

Offline yug du nord

• ...til things never seen seem familiar…
  • Trade Count: (56)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • made with natural flavor
Re: comments about Nick and his NBOX
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:45:52 PM »
Hey JoeRay....  what are you recording up there in AK??  Just curious what keeps that sweet rig active........
.....got a blank space where my mind should be.....

Offline daspyknows

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Don't ask, don't tell, don't get get caught
Re: comments about Nick and his NBOX
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 12:51:52 AM »
Greetings Friends and Happy New Year to you all...
     Several years ago I took the advice of a fellow taper and purchased a NBOX new from Nick.  This last month I was having an issue or two with my rig and I wrote Nick for advice.  He responded immediately and graciously and offered to check out and repair my rig.  I sent it to him.  Today I received my rig back.  It was in great shape, it was double boxed and returned Fex Ex.
     I was so very impressed with this mans professionalism and personal attention, I had to write this note to our forum and let others know what a jewel we have in this gentleman. Let me be the first to nominate Nick to the Taper's Hall of Fame (if we ever have one).  Thankyou Nick...  Peace,  Joe Ray Skrha, Kenai River, Alaska...

That's Nick.  He is a great guy who stands behind his stuff.  I agree with everything you say.

Dell Computer could take customer service lessons from him. 

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 31 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com