Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Batteryspace vendor feedback  (Read 2155 times)

Offline mrsoul

• Let 'er rip!
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
  • Spare some change and testify!
Batteryspace vendor feedback
« on: October 20, 2005, 04:42:27 PM »
I am looking at getting the Batteryspace Power Runner 2310.  I have contacted them via email with some questions and haven't gotten a response.  There is no phone for contact. 

Your feedback on this site is much appreciated.  Safe vendor?  Dependable custom service, etc.  Any comments about previous purchase is appreciated. 

Do you know of another online vendor that sells a comparable rechargeable battery package?

Thanks.

If this belongs in the Retail space, sorry. 
It seems to me what you lose in mystery, you gain in awe.  Sir Francis Crick

Offline The Kilted Taper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Real men wear kilts.
Re: Batteryspace vendor feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 04:54:34 PM »
I've only ordered from them once. Never actaully spoke with anyone, but I returned the first battery they sent me with no problem. Got the second one off eBay. They didn't follow my specific instructions to ship to my work address, and the box was very damaged when I got home, but the battery works great.

So, I would say they are trustworthy, but don't expect a lot, or any communication.

"The guy who's been dissed, dismissed and demoted so often that he should have officially changed his first name to "Backup." "

Offline 284201

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 09:01:05 PM »
I've only ordered from them once. Never actaully spoke with anyone, but I returned the first battery they sent me with no problem. Got the second one off eBay. They didn't follow my specific instructions to ship to my work address, and the box was very damaged when I got home, but the battery works great.

So, I would say they are trustworthy, but don't expect a lot, or any communication.

Heh...

Just got done sending them an e-mail to complain that the charger I ordered with my new battery wasn't included in the shipment...just the battery and some useless little cell phone charger.

I've heard some good things about them, but between the shoddy English on the site (WTF? They're based in California.) and this little screw-up I'm not too hot on them right now.

The bitch about all this is I may have to send this battery back if I'm not getting the run times I want, but I have no way of testing until I get the damn charger.   >:(

Offline macacopowa

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Taperssection Member
    • Barcelona Projecte Musical
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 05:43:54 AM »
I have had a good experience, I bought a battery for my jb3 on ebay, and all go ok. I'm from Spain and the shipment arrived perfect. I hope that you will  have a good experience too
respectable rig:
Neumann km184 > Hi Ho Silver Clad Cables thegreatgumbino style> SD722

stealth way
CMC-8>3wire bb>R1/ ihp120

recordings on LMAhttp://www.archive.org/bookmarks/danimacaco

http://myspace.com/musickapes       http://db.etree.org/macacopowa

Offline bhtoque

• Trade Count: (3)
  • So much music, so little time.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2005, 07:25:58 AM »
good service/product from them on my end. Have a 9.6v smart charger and a bunch of batteries.

JAson
MG 200/210/270
AKG c422>s42>Hydra silver interconnects
AKG 391/92/93>MK 90/3 actives
>AM Hyper-Conductors
Studio Projects LSD2>MiAGi II
>Edirol R-4 (Oade T Mod)

db.etree.org/bhtoque

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I love/hate tickets.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2005, 06:18:47 PM »
2 orders here - both were fine.
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 35 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com