Gear / Technical Help > Recording Gear

Sound Devices MixPre-3 and 6, Part 7

<< < (2/81) > >>

Popmarter:

--- Quote from: noahbickart on January 23, 2020, 01:54:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Popmarter on January 23, 2020, 01:31:15 PM ---I have recorded a show with only two ISO's. How can i listen back to this throught the headphone out. :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Solo those tracks.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, it is that simple  :D

noahbickart:
Does anyone know if SD plans to add 32bit float capability to Wave Agent?

I *can* manipulate these tracts in Reaper as is, but my workflow would be so simplified by this update to Wave Agent.

This, more than anything is preventing me from upgrading.

For R&R, I suspect not much would change for me.

But for a chamber music gig....

jerryfreak:
not sure that this is helpful but i archive my polywave files by stitching the short files together in soundforge and then saving the polywave as a single .w64 file

resulting files at 32/96 are ~10GB but its quick and dirty

noahbickart:
As it stands, I can now load and split polywaves in reaper, but loading them one by one, splitting them, rendering each pair, then combining the files into a single file per set/show, then reloading into reaper to normalize, etc, is just so many steps,

especially when trying to beat Chris King on getting my upload up etree.....  :smash: :shrug:

jerryfreak:
If all of your sources have the same starting point it’s fairly easy to track it once im cdwav, save the cue sheet, and apply the cue sheet to the subsequent versions of different source/sample rate/ bitrate. It saves both split points and any special filenames in the cue sheet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version