Gear / Technical Help > Remote Power

Talentcell Batteries

(1/2) > >>

ts:
So I’ve had one for about two years now and have been pleased with the run time on both my V2 and 722. Only gripe I have is the charge time. It takes what I think is a ridiculously long time to recharge. Over 10 hours and that’s crazy. Is there a faster charger available than the one that comes with the battery?

kindms:
how far do you run yours down ?

Cant recall ever dropping below a dot or 2 for a typical show on a V3 and maybe one on a v2

ts:

--- Quote from: kindms on February 13, 2020, 03:46:09 PM ---how far do you run yours down ?

Cant recall ever dropping below a dot or 2 for a typical show on a V3 and maybe one on a v2

--- End quote ---

I should have been clearer with my post. I’m referring to festival use where the battery is running gear all day long. Getting home or back to hotel in the early AM and going back to the festival by noon doesn’t leave you much time to fully recharge these Talentcells. These batteries take more than the 10 hours stated on their website to fully recharge when run down to one light. I think the smart play for multi day festival use is to have more than one of these batteries.

kindms:

--- Quote from: ts on February 13, 2020, 03:53:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: kindms on February 13, 2020, 03:46:09 PM ---how far do you run yours down ?

--- End quote ---

I should have been clearer with my post. I’m referring to festival use where the battery is running gear all day long. Getting home or back to hotel in the early AM and going back to the festival by noon doesn’t leave you much time to fully recharge these Talentcells. These batteries take more than the 10 hours stated on their website to fully recharge when run down to one light. I think the smart play for multi day festival use is to have more than one of these batteries.

--- End quote ---

ah

ya i went with the big maxoaks for festival taping

Gutbucket:
I bought a second 12V/11000mAh Tallentcell for festival use and alternate between them day to day.  One powers the rig all day, while the other recharges.

Also nice to have a second on hand for other purposes between fests like charging phones or whatev.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version