Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Finally?? new gear for stealthtaper????  (Read 5365 times)

Offline Popmarter

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Taperssection Member
    • Live Music Archive
Re: Finally?? new gear for stealthtaper????
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2004, 10:34:53 AM »
there was someting with this one aswell, i believe although i have not seen one actually (im in Europe), any Japanese here?
Recorders: Zoom F3; SD MixPre 3 II; Sony A10; Edirol R44; Sony M10; Sony WM-D6; iRiver IHP-120; Sharp MD-MT20; Sharp MD-MT190
Microphones: Schoeps MK41; Nevaton MC59/S (cards); Milab VM-44 Links (cards), AT853 7.4mod (cards); AT831 (cards); Nakamichi CM300 (all CP's); Soundman OKM II Rock Studios
Preamps: Beyerdynamic MV100; JK Laboratories DVC-X-17b; Naiant IPA; Nakamichi MX-100 modded for 9v battery use ; Baby Nbox

Offline pfife

• Emperor of Ticketucky
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Needs to get out more...
  • I love/hate tickets.
Re: Finally?? new gear for stealthtaper????
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2004, 05:42:52 PM »
I think a digi-in is way to much to asked for a 'consumer' unit like this. I dont need one if it just has all the rest....

how difficult is it to create something that:
a. has good visible levels (with light)
b. can record straight to wav for 3 hours
c. eeuh...drops no sounds.

All i ask

All I ask is for a JB3 in a smaller size.  The JB3 can do everything you just named, plus it has an optical in.  I really don't think it's too much to ask for considering the JB3 came out so long ago.

And its consumer grade gear
Tickets are dead to me.  Except the ones I have, don't have, and lost.  Not to mention the ones you have, don't have, and lost.   And the ones that other dude has, doesn't have, and lost.  Let me know if you need some tickets, I'm happy to oblige. 

Tickets >>>>>>>> Oxygen

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com