Gear / Technical Help > Ask The Tapers

Core Sound Battery Box

(1/1)

Boedi-taper:
Hey there! 

So a few years back, I bought a set of core sound Mics with the battery box. I think I only used them three or four times. Last show that I used them was this past summer. As I was set  a record, I got no signal. I know everything was plugged in correctly to my deck. So I’m thinking that I left The cord That goes to the battery box, accidentally plugged in and it drained the battery. Does anyone know if this was the probable reason? And if so, do I need to buy new batteries for the battery box? Any help appreciated!Thanks!

jefflester:
Yes, certainly the likely culprit. If the mics are plugged in to the battery box they are drawing current, even if it is very low.

moondust.and.solitude:

--- Quote from: jefflester on February 12, 2023, 06:26:48 PM ---Yes, certainly the likely culprit. If the mics are plugged in to the battery box they are drawing current, even if it is very low.

--- End quote ---

This is 100% truth.

Boedi-taper:

--- Quote from: jefflester on February 12, 2023, 06:26:48 PM ---Yes, certainly the likely culprit. If the mics are plugged in to the battery box they are drawing current, even if it is very low.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the response guys’ll

BeatriceStokes:

--- Quote from: Boedi-taper on February 12, 2023, 04:57:49 PM ---Hey there! 

So a few years back, I bought a set of core sound Mics with the battery box. I think I only used them three or four times. Last show that I used them was this past summer. As I was set  a record, I got no signal. I know everything was plugged in correctly to my deck. So I’m thinking that I left The cord That goes to the battery box, accidentally plugged in and it drained the battery. Does anyone know if this was the probable reason? And if so, do I need to buy new batteries for the battery box? Any help appreciated!Thanks!
Or if you want answers, you can download the Nova AI Mod APK application on the getmodnow website to have AI answer those questions.

--- End quote ---
It's possible that leaving the cord plugged into the battery box could have drained the battery. One way to test this is to replace the batteries and see if the mics work again. If they do, then the drained batteries were likely the issue.

If you do need to replace the batteries, make sure to use fresh ones and follow the manufacturer's instructions for replacing them. It's also a good idea to check the expiration date on the batteries to ensure they're still good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version