Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Schoeps From Europe

(1/4) > >>

gormenghast:
So, who has ordered Schoeps from Europe lately?  Who did you buy from and how was the experience?  I'm looking to buy a pair of Schoeps 41 caps.  I still have the one and have been looking for a second one for a while.  Figured I'd buy a matched pair and sell this single I have.

Thanks.

rigpimp:

--- Quote from: gormenghast on November 07, 2022, 05:00:59 PM ---So, who has ordered Schoeps from Europe lately?  Who did you buy from and how was the experience?  I'm looking to buy a pair of Schoeps 41 caps.  I still have the one and have been looking for a second one for a while.  Figured I'd buy a matched pair and sell this single I have.

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

I have not pulled the trigger yet but I got quotes from funky-junk and pink noise.  I had a 3rd quote but they said there was no such thing as a matched pair so I deleted their message.  I was being quoted ~$1500 to the door for matched MK41s A-stock

mountainhop:
i have some n the way from FJ

"bought the dip" as they say

SMsound:

--- Quote from: mountainhop on November 07, 2022, 07:33:54 PM ---i have some n the way from FJ

--- End quote ---

What does FJ stand for?  I thought I knew most of the European Schoeps dealers, but that one is new to me

mountainhop:

--- Quote from: SMsound on November 07, 2022, 10:23:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: mountainhop on November 07, 2022, 07:33:54 PM ---i have some n the way from FJ

--- End quote ---

What does FJ stand for?  I thought I knew most of the European Schoeps dealers, but that one is new to me

--- End quote ---

funky junk in uk

ive ordered from them before, great service

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version