Gear / Technical Help > Cables

Experiences with 7 pin optical ->JB3?

(1/4) > >>

Tony B:
So, my Hosa ODL 276 is backordered from full compass until the second coming (great price, but the wait is a bitch). I have a 7 pin->optical (POC-DA12P) that could run from my SBM-1 to my JB3...anyone have any bad experiences using this cable? According to the folks on the JB3 list on Yahoo, there is a potential from problems, especially when you run it out of an SBM-1. Just want to know what kind of statistical range I'm looking at in terms of dropouts, clicks, etc.

Thanks

jpschust:
nope, works just great.  ive never seen a problem based on this cable (other things yes, not on this cable)

bk:
how long is the hosa 276 backordered for??

Tony B:
Two days, two weeks...who knows. It was supposed to be shipped to me on Tuesday (yesterday), but Full Compass never got a shipment from Hosa. Oh well.

I'm just going to run the 7 pin from the SBM-1 this weekend. It's not like it's the end of the world if I get a few blips, plus I'll have learned something through experience, which is always good.

Thanks guys!

bk:

--- Quote from: Tony B on May 27, 2004, 01:19:45 PM ---Two days, two weeks...who knows. It was supposed to be shipped to me on Tuesday (yesterday), but Full Compass never got a shipment from Hosa. Oh well.

I'm just going to run the 7 pin from the SBM-1 this weekend. It's not like it's the end of the world if I get a few blips, plus I'll have learned something through experience, which is always good.

Thanks guys!

--- End quote ---

thanks for the heads up tony
i'm gonna get a 276 soon....just haven't got around to it yet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version