Gear / Technical Help > Microphones & Setup

Mounting Schoeps MK41V

(1/3) > >>

BradleyJY15:
I am looking for some help on mounting a pair of Schoeps MK41V caps.

I currently have a setup with MK22 caps: Rycote INV-6 (3/8" thread mounted on top of stand) -> Shapeways NOS/Active Cables mount.

I'd like to add a mic bar for the 41V caps to use in PAS with adjustable width/angles.  Any recs on mic bars and shock mounts for the 41Vs?

Any advice or recommendations?  Thank you!

DavidPuddy:

--- Quote from: BradleyJY15 on May 17, 2021, 11:59:38 AM ---I am looking for some help on mounting a pair of Schoeps MK41V caps.

I currently have a setup with MK22 caps: Rycote INV-6 (3/8" thread mounted on top of stand) -> Shapeways NOS/Active Cables mount.

I'd like to add a mic bar for the 41V caps to use in PAS with adjustable width/angles.  Any recs on mic bars and shock mounts for the 41Vs?

Any advice or recommendations?  Thank you!

--- End quote ---

Old thread, but I would contact Scott (SRS). He will custom make a mount for pretty much any setup you can think of.

dactylus:
Be sure and let Scott know that you're using nBobs if you are.  They are NOT the same size as the official Schoeps!!

As already mentioned, Scott will custom make any options that you request.  I think that the mount below is for the official Schoeps cabling.  Scott usually has "nBobs" listed in the description for the mount if they are for nBobs!!

https://www.shapeways.com/product/YE635ELWF/din-schoeps-actives-vertical-capsules?optionId=61777746&li=shops

andyjah:
Noah Bickart has a few bars for the nbobs designed for the mk22/vert caps through Scott. Very convenient.

dactylus:

--- Quote from: andyjah on September 12, 2021, 01:39:42 AM ---Noah Bickart has a few bars for the nbobs designed for the mk22/vert caps through Scott. Very convenient.

--- End quote ---

^
Yes, I saw those and will probably be picking up one of those bars for my mk22/vert caps!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version