Become a Site Supporter and Never see Ads again!

Author Topic: Cool Edit 2K resampling help!  (Read 1471 times)

Offline ts

• Trade Count: (81)
  • Needs to get out more...
Cool Edit 2K resampling help!
« on: August 18, 2004, 12:47:57 PM »
Hey all. I recently left the stone age stand alone transfer method. I'm now running a JB3 along with a dat backup out of a V3 in 48K. I have a full version of CE2K, but have not used it much at all. No need to till now. That is if CE2K will resample to 44.1? I'm sure it does but I can't find it. I'm not real good with computers. I use NERO to burn and have a Maudio 2496 card. I hope I've provided enough info to solve my problem. In the future I'll prolly just set my V3 to 44.1 and skip this step.
Also, I've already tracked in CDwave. Do I need to resample one big wave file or can I resample tracks either individually or batched?
Thanks, Tony

Offline ts

• Trade Count: (81)
Re: Cool Edit 2K resampling help!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 07:39:57 AM »
Sorry for the stupid question. It was pretty easy to find, like right in front of my face. It's tough to be 44 years old. Anyway, where can one find plugins for Cool Edit2000? Now that Adobe has bought them, seems only the latest version of Pro 2 is supported. I have some pops and clicks that need to be removed. Or is another program available?
Thanks, Tony

Offline Brian Skalinder

• Complaint Dept.
  • Trade Count: (28)
Re: Cool Edit 2K resampling help!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 02:23:04 PM »
If you're using the pop/click removal plug-in for live recording, IME it doesn't work very well and I have much better success manually fixing the wavforms by drilling into the individual samples and maninpulating the samples myself.  If you're using the pop/click removal plug-in for vinyl converted to digital, maybe it'll work better.  Drop me a PM and I may be able to tell you where to get the plug-in (not positive I still have the info, but I'll check tonight).
Milab VM-44 Links > Fostex FR-2LE or
Naiant IPA (tinybox format) >
Roland R-05

RSS | Mobile
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 28 queries.
© 2002-2024 Taperssection.com